TD Reply is an innovation and marketing consultancy and part of the Reply Group. We take a data-driven and execution-oriented approach to drive organizational change through meaningful insights. In our Berlin, Munich and Beijing offices we are around 90 thinkers, management consultants, analysts, developers, designers, visualizers, futurologists and organizers. We are working with international premium brands such as Adidas, BMW, Coca-Cola and Telefonica to optimize their marketing. For our growing team we are looking for support across multiple projects.
We believe: The magic happens when analytics & technology meet imagination & intuition. Every vision must be substantiated by data, and every data analysis powered by a clear vision. You know how to build bridges between the two.
As both an innovative and hands-on professional you are driven by great ideas and enthusiastic for current trends and discussions in this digital world. You are comfortable speaking out and standing up for your ideas and able to communicate them in coherent and compelling storylines. We are looking for you to grow our data-driven marketing team.
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience in a data related role, preferably at a digital agency or in marketing department
- Have a strong command of English, spoken and written, bonus points for German;
- Are analytical, technical and have great communication skills;
Your tasks will include:
- Manage multiple data sources, comfortably collecting, organising and synthesising data sets.
- Marketing Campaign Analysis: Evaluating the effectiveness of marketing campaigns across various channels and regions, and optimizing strategies to maximize ROl.
- Capturing digital campaign and strategic recommendations in thoughtful, yet concise analysis that inform client stakeholders.
- Review business objectives to ensure KPIs and measurement strategies applied address business priorities.
- Brainstorm creative approaches to measure immeasurable marketing activities
- Build strong relationships cross teams, communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Are familiar with data visualisation in tools like Google Data Studio, making use of Google BigQuery and ETL to gather and structure data.
That’s in it for you
You will collaborate with an experienced and enthusiastic team with a lot of ideas, challenging international clients and highly diverse projects helping you to grow on professional and personal level.
When you need a break, the panoramic view from our 10th floor will keep you busy playing “what’s that building over there?”. While you do that you can have yourself a coffee, or a drink. But most importantly, you will be part of a friendly work environment and a team that warmly welcomes you…until you challenge them to a kicker game. We will tailor a package that’s just right for you.
We want to hire you!
OK, to be totally honest, we should qualify that statement: If you’re talented, hard-working, smart, brave, innovative, humble, confident, nice and love working in a data-driven industry, then we want to hire you.
Please submit your resume to our REPLY Recruiter here.