TD Reply is an innovation and marketing consultancy and part of the Reply Group. We take a data-driven and execution-oriented approach to drive organizational change through meaningful insights. In our Berlin, Munich and Beijing offices we are around 90 thinkers, management consultants, analysts, developers, designers, visualizers, futurologists and organizers. We are working with international premium brands such as Adidas, BMW, Coca-Cola and Telefonica to optimize their marketing.
For our growing team we are looking for support across multiple projects.
We believe: The magic happens when analytics & technology meet imagination & intuition. Every vision must be substantiated by data, and every data analysis powered by a clear vision. You know how to build bridges between the two.
As both an innovative and hands-on professional you are driven by great ideas and enthusiastic for current trends and discussions in this digital world. You are comfortable speaking out and standing up for your ideas and able to communicate them in coherent and compelling storylines. We are looking for you to grow our data-driven marketing team.
Your tasks will include
- Develop substantiated strategies and concepts and steer implementation
- Be an inspiring sparring partner for our data intelligence and marketing teams and our clients
- Establish collaborative partnerships with key clients at world-renowned companies in order to drive value through digital technologies, to deliver against business objectives and organic growth opportunities
- Analyze and evaluate trends and developments in the digital sphere, markets, technologies and (international) audiences – along with the challenges, opportunities and potential activities that arise for companies
- Prepare and (co-)conduct workshops with our clients
- Prepare and convey convincing and purposeful documents: from research findings to pitch presentations and management reports
- Drive TD Reply and the data driven marketing industry forward with innovative ideas and your initiatives
There’s a match if you...
… you constantly think outside the box and connect the dots
… you like to jump into new projects with initiative and drive
… you are able to listen, communicate and work with tons of other people
… you balance strategic thinking with pragmatic operational execution and delivery
… you like to digest data & research to capture the pertinent points and play them back in a comprehensive and compelling way
… you have at least 2-5 years of relevant experience – as planner, strategist and/or consultant
… you engage with the the latest digital innovations and what they mean for marketing and our society, on a daily basis
… you have a passion for digital communication, technology, devices and data
… you ideally even sport a sense of visual aesthetics and design
… a drive to deliver high-quality services and maximize client satisfaction
… you understand client needs beyond the brief and develop tailored solutions to solve their business questions effectively
… you thrive in an international work and client environment
… you have a professional work ethic & above all a willingness to learn and develop
That’s in it for you
You will collaborate with an experienced and enthusiastic team with a lot of ideas, challenging international clients and highly diverse projects helping you to grow on professional and personal level.
When you need a break, the panoramic view from our 10th floor will keep you busy playing “what’s that building over there?”. While you do that you can have yourself a coffee, or a drink. But most importantly, you will be part of a friendly work environment and a team that warmly welcomes you…until you challenge them to a kicker game. We will tailor a package that’s just right for you.
We want to hire you!
OK, to be totally honest, we should qualify that statement: If you’re talented, hard-working, smart, brave, innovative, humble, confident, nice and love working in a data-driven industry, then we want to hire you.
Please submit your resume to our REPLY Recruiter here.