TD Reply is an innovation and marketing consultancy and part of the Reply Group. We take a data-driven and execution-oriented approach to drive organizational change through meaningful insights. In our Berlin and Beijing offices we are around 90 thinkers, developers, analysts, designers, consultants, visualizers, futurologists and organizers. We are working with international premium brands such as Adidas, BMW, Coca-Cola, Telefonica and Miele to optimize their marketing. For our team in Berlin we are looking for a working student in the field of Web Design and Development.
Data enables us to make smarter and better-informed decisions. We want you to be part of our team, if you have a Design heart and Development Spirit. You like designing, prototyping and building web applications for our international clients and fit into an agile and energetic agency and you have a willingness to learn and grow with us.
- You will work closely with our Design and Development teams.
- You are able to build a website framework using HTML / CSS / Java Script aiming to craft a smooth-running website in which you can then pour your creative juices onto.
- That means also being able to focus on the style and overall feel of the page/app using software like Sketch or Photoshop to customise the website’s visual elements.
Your tasks will include:
- Generate functional prototypes from rough ideas to proof concepts, working with designers to test the ideas in a short time.
- Create web infographics with cool JS Animation to showcase data-driven insights
- Help with a CMS to create reporting tools and help to communicate data with our clients
- Design and develop newsletters to share our knowledge internally and across our client’s organizations
- Play with social media API to follow new trends, influencers and key opinion leaders.
That’s in it for you
You will collaborate with an experienced and enthusiastic team with a lot of ideas, great and challenging clients and highly diverse projects. Berlin Mitte and Hackescher Markt are at your feet. Be part of an awesome work environment and a team that warmly welcome you. Have open discussions during a drink on our roof terrace, enjoy daily lunches with the team or challenge your colleagues to a kicker match.
We want to hire you!
OK, to be totally honest, we should qualify that statement: If you’re talented, hard working, smart, brave, innovative, humble, confident, nice and love working in a data driven industry, then we want to hire you.
Please submit your resume to our REPLY Recruiter here.