td is an innovation and marketing consultancy. We take a data driven and execution oriented approach to drive organizational change through meaningful insights.
In our Berlin and Beijing offices we are around 90 thinkers, developers, analysts, designers, consultants, visualizers, futurologists and organizers. We have customized our Smart Data solution for various of our clients, including Coca Cola, Volkswagen, Miele, and E-Plus/Telefónica.
You have an excellent eye for detail, and strong analytical thinking. You like to deliver high quality services to our international clients. You fit into an agile development team & energetic agency. And you have a willingness to learn and grow with us.
Your tasks will include:
- testing sophisticated analytics tools which consume and process huge sets of data points
- spotting defects and logical inconsistencies in the frontend
- potentially implement automated tests for web-based frontends, e.g. with Selenium
- report issues, review fixes, conduct regression testing, provide suggestions on improvements
- create test protocols and reports for in-house and external clients
- evaluate code metrics, providing reports and feedback
- aim to continuously improve the quality of our deliveries
- cooperatively review and adjust our QA process
There’s a match if:
- Having implemented automated tests for websites, e.g. with Selenium, is a strong plus
- You are interested in QA and related processes
- You are always eager to look into new technologies and learn beyond your current set of expertise
- You like working in an agile environment and being responsible for ensuring high quality deliveries
- You are a team player who likes to share, discuss and work on ideas / tasks with your colleagues
- You speak English or German
- You plan to enjoy work and have fun taking our projects to a new level together with us
That’s in it for you:
- A startup atmosphere within an economically solid company right in the center of Berlin – with rooftop access and a stunning view
- Be part of an experienced software development team with many options to learn and connect
- Participate in agile development
- Flexible, study- and family-friendly working hours
- Strong academic background & cooperation with learning institutes
- Get an opportunity to try out new technologies, gathering know-how
- Projects & clients that will make you feel proud to work for
- Look behind the scenes of various industries, gain new insights and hands-on experience
We want to hire you!
OK, to be totally honest, we should qualify that statement: If you’re talented, hard working, smart, brave, innovative, humble, confident, nice and love working in a data driven industry, then we want to hire you.
Please submit your resume to our REPLY Recruiter here.