TD Reply is an innovation and marketing consultancy and part of the Reply Group. We take a data-driven and execution-oriented approach to drive organizational change through meaningful insights. In our Berlin and Beijing offices we are around 90 thinkers, developers, analysts, designers, consultants, visualizers, futurologists and organizers. We are working with international premium brands such as Adidas, BMW, Coca-Cola, Telefonica and Miele to optimize their marketing. For our team in Berlin we are looking for a working student in the field of Social Media.
Your tasks will include:
- Editing and proofreading PR articles and marketing texts
- Editing Social Media Posts
- Copywriting for our websites
- Maintaining PR and Social Media editorial calendars
There’s a match if you …
- have excellent writing skills, this is the most important requirement and some work samples, ideally journalistic articles, that prove your skills
- are a native speaker in either German and English and skilled on a native level in both
- are studying Journalism, Public Relations, Area Studies, or or a comparable field of study
- have already gained first experience in journalism, social media editing, public relations, or comparable
- have an affinity towards techonological topics like AI, Data-Driven Marketing, Business Intelligence
- are an enthusiastic social media user and have already experience in the creation of social media content
- Thorough, accurate work with an eye for detail completes your profile
That’s in it for you
You will collaborate with an experienced and enthusiastic team with a lot of ideas, great and challenging clients and highly diverse projects. Berlin Mitte and Hackescher Markt are at your feet. Be part of an awesome work environment and a team that warmly welcome you. Have open discussions during a drink on our roof terrace, enjoy daily lunches with the team or challenge your colleagues to a kicker match.
We want to hire you!
OK, to be totally honest, we should qualify that statement: If you’re talented, hard working, smart, brave, innovative, humble, confident, nice and love working in a data driven industry, then we want to hire you.
Please submit 3 writing samples, ideally some in German and some in English, your resume and earliest start date to our REPLY Recruiters here.