TD Reply is an innovation and marketing consultancy and part of the Reply Group. We take a data driven and execution-oriented approach to drive organizational change through meaningful insights. In our Berlin, Munich, and Beijing offices we are around 90 thinkers, developers, analysts, designers, consultants, visualizers, futurologists, data scientists and organizers. We are working on international data science projects for our clients such as Audi, Adidas, Coca-Cola, Miele, Telefonica, and BMW. For our team we are looking for a junior consultant in the field of data-driven trend and marketing research.
Data enables us to make smarter and better-informed decisions. We want you to be part of our team, if you have a Design heart and Development Spirit. You like designing, prototyping and building web applications for our international clients and fit into an agile and energetic agency and you have a willingness to learn and grow with us.
- You will work closely with our Design and Development teams.
- Design to support our data consultant work. (Adobe, Microsoft)
- You are able to build a website framework using HTML / CSS / Java Script aiming to craft a smooth-running website in which you can then pour your creative juices onto.
- That means also being able to focus on the style and overall feel of the page/app using software like Sketch or Photoshop to customise the website’s visual elements.
Your tasks will include:
- Generate functional prototypes from rough ideas to proof concepts, working with designers to test the ideas in a short time.
- Create web infographics with cool JS Animation to showcase data-driven insights
- Help with a CMS to create reporting tools and help to communicate data with our clients
- Design and develop newsletters to share our knowledge internally and across our client’s organizations
- Play with social media API to follow new trends, influencers and key opinion leaders.
That’s in it for you
You will collaborate with an experienced and enthusiastic team with a lot of ideas, challenging international clients and highly diverse projects helping you to grow on professional and personal level.
When you need a break, the panoramic view from our 10th floor will keep you busy playing “what’s that building over there?”. While you do that you can have yourself a coffee, or a drink. But most importantly, you will be part of a friendly work environment and a team that warmly welcomes you…until you challenge them to a kicker game. We will tailor a package that’s just right for you.
We want to hire you!
OK, to be totally honest, we should qualify that statement: If you’re talented, hardworking, smart, brave, innovative, humble, confident, nice and love working in a data driven industry, then we want to hire you.
Please submit your resume to our REPLY Recruiter here.