TD Reply is an innovation and marketing consultancy and part of the Reply Group. We take a data-driven and execution-oriented approach to drive organizational change through meaningful insights. In our Berlin, Munich and Beijing offices we are around 90 thinkers, management consultants, analysts, developers, designers, visualizers, futurologists and organizers. We are working with international brands such as BMW, Coca-Cola, Adidas and Telefonica to optimize their marketing.
For our growing team we are looking for a Full Stack Tableau Consultant across multiple projects.
As both an innovative and hands-on professional you are driven by great ideas and enthusiastic for current trends in data visualizations and analytics. You are passionate about building new and improving existing dashboard solutions that enable our clients to achieve truly data-driven decision making. You are comfortable speaking out and standing up for your ideas in front of internal and external stakeholders. You enjoy working in a consulting / client service environment.
Your tasks will include
- Understand and translate business requirements to data processing logics and powerful dashboard stories for operational stakeholders and senior leadership
- Requirement engineering and feasibility validation based on functional and technical specifications and point out better options where available to maximize client satisfaction and value
- Conceptualize data structures as well as data visualizations using best practices and industry standards
- Support the selection of right technologies and approaches, then coordinate technical implementation
- Design, build, configure, implement, test, publish and maintain Tableau reports and dashboards
- Manage the lifecycle of dashboards, composite data models (data queries, extracts, etc.) and workbooks
- Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed and formally documented
- Keep up to date with the latest Tableau features and functionalities
- Coach younger colleagues and guide them to balance speed and quality in delivery
There’s a match if you...
…have proven experience (3+ years) in dashboard and visual analytics development and management
…have expert knowledge of Tableau (Desktop, Server, Cloud, Prep Builder, Data Management, etc.)
…have a strong command of Tableau Prep
…have experience with SQL database queries or any other data preparation techniques with languages such as Python and/or R
…are familiar with other digital dashboard solutions, especially Power BI
…have strong interest in big, complex datasets and their transformation into data structures for exploratory analysis and insightful visualizations
…can support our clients and teams with excellent communication and problem-solving skills
…have a professional work ethic and above all a willingness to learn and develop in an international work and client environment
...experience in the FMCG/CPG industry is a plus
…are fluent in English, both written and oral
That’s in it for you
You will collaborate with an experienced and enthusiastic team with a lot of ideas, challenging international clients and highly diverse projects helping you to grow on professional and personal level.
When you need a break, the panoramic view from our 10th floor will keep you busy playing “what’s that building over there?”. While you do that you can have yourself a coffee, or a drink. But most importantly, you will be part of a friendly work environment and a team that warmly welcomes you…until you challenge them to a kicker game. We will tailor a package that’s just right for you.
We want to hire you!
OK, to be totally honest, we should qualify that statement: If you’re talented, hard-working, smart, brave, innovative, humble, confident, nice and love working in a data-driven industry, then we want to hire you.
Please submit your resume to our REPLY Recruiter here.