TD Reply is an innovation and marketing consultancy and part of the Reply Group. We take a data-driven and execution-oriented approach to drive organizational change through meaningful insights. In our Berlin and Beijing offices we are around 90 thinkers, developers, analysts, designers, consultants, visualizers, futurologists and organizers. We are working with international premium brands such as Adidas, BMW, Coca-Cola, Telefonica and Miele to optimize their marketing. For our team in Berlin and Munich we are looking for a working student in the field of Smart Data.
Data enables us to make smarter and better-informed decisions. We want you to be part of our team, if you like delivering high quality services to our international clients and fit into an agile and energetic agency. And you have a willingness to learn and grow with us. You will work closely with our Smart Data and Creative teams.
Your tasks will include:
- You work with various digital data sources (Web-Analytics, Google Search, Social Listening, etc.) as well as data from the areas of Social Media and Media Performance.
- In this position, you also support our team with regular data preparation and processing tasks to ensure that in the end our marketing dashboards run smoothly.
- You keep an eye on possible sources of error by testing scripts and extracted data in sophisticated analytics tools & dashboards.
- In parallel of ensuring data quality and up-to-dateness, you work closely with our consultants and on our data-driven insights platform.
- You will have the chance to work for premium automotive brands and other international clients and will experience first-hand how state-of-the-art data-driven marketing is practiced.
There’s a match if you …
- are studying Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or a comparable field of study.
- have strong interest in complex data sets and very good analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of Excel, R knowledge is desirable.
- Knowledge of digital analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics (Web-Analytics) or Brandwatch (Social Listening) is a plus.
- If you have little experience with the mentioned tools, don’t mind. Apply and show us that you have the drive to learn and work with them quickly and independently.
- Thorough, accurate work with an eye for detail completes your profile.
That’s in it for you
You will collaborate with an experienced and enthusiastic team with a lot of ideas, great and challenging clients and highly diverse projects. Berlin Mitte and Hackescher Markt are at your feet. Be part of an awesome work environment and a team that warmly welcome you. Have open discussions during a drink on our roof terrace, enjoy daily lunches with the team or challenge your colleagues to a kicker match.
We want to hire you!
OK, to be totally honest, we should qualify that statement: If you’re talented, hard working, smart, brave, innovative, humble, confident, nice and love working in a data driven industry, then we want to hire you.
Please submit your resume to our REPLY Recruiter here.