TD Reply is an innovation and marketing consultancy and part of the Reply Group. We take a data-driven and execution-oriented approach to drive organizational change through meaningful insights. In our Berlin, Munich and Beijing offices we are around 90 thinkers, management consultants, analysts, developers, designers, visualizers, futurologists and organizers. We are working with international premium brands such as Adidas, BMW, Coca-Cola and Telefonica to optimize their marketing.
For our growing team in Berlin we are looking for support across multiple projects.
We believe: The magic happens when analytics & logic meet imagination & intuition. When vision is substantiated by data, and data powered by vision. And you know how to build bridges between both. You use them to understand the world better.
As both an analytical thinker and an idea person you are driven by great ideas and enthusiasm for current trends and discussions in this digital world. You are comfortable speaking out and standing up for your ideas in front of internal and external stakeholders.
Your tasks will include
- Engage with clients to understand their needs and requirements to meet their expectations from start to finish
- Develop customer-centric reporting solutions bringing cutting-edge analytical practice and creativity together, by mainly using Tableau
- Together with the wider team, you develop reporting concepts that help our clients measure the performance of their business, their brand, and marketing activities
- Present complex topics at various organizational levels
- Proactively develop solutions scenarios and next steps to translate a vision into an action plan
- Prepare convincing and purposeful documents: from analysis findings to pitch presentations and management reports as well as (co-)conduct workshops with our clients
- Translate data insights into actionable and impactful recommendations, constantly finding a new angle to it that advances our projects and helps our clients
There’s a match if you…
...have already successfully implemented data visualisation- and reporting projects with Tableau
...are forward-thinking and motivated to follow up on the latest developments and features of Tableau and other visualization software
… like to digest data & research to capture the pertinent points and play them back solving business challenges in a neat and compelling way
... you are convincing with your confident attitude and honed presentation skills to offer new perspectives to our clients
… have a professional work ethic & above all a willingness to learn and develop
… have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
… are fluent in English, fluency German would be a big plus
… have 3+ years of experience working in a digital agency, management consultancy or a corporate digital marketing department with project steering and/or client management responsibilities
… have a solid understanding of the Automotive industry would be a big plus
That’s in it for you
You will collaborate with an experienced and enthusiastic team of experts with a lot of ideas, great and challenging clients and projects – and an awesome work environment in our Berlin Mitte office.
We will tailor a package that’s just right for you.
We want to hire you!
OK, to be totally honest, we should qualify that statement: If you’re talented, hard-working, smart, brave, innovative, humble, confident, nice and love working in a data-driven industry, then we want to hire you.
Please submit your resume to our REPLY Recruiter here.