– full time or part time
TD Reply is an innovation and marketing consultancy and part of the Reply Group. We take a data driven and execution oriented approach to drive organizational change through meaningful insights. In our Berlin, Munich and Beijing offices we are around 90 thinkers, developers, analysts, designers, consultants, visualizers, futurologists, data scientists and organizers. We are working on international data and innovation projects for our clients such as Adidas, BMW, Coca-Cola, L’Oréal, Miele, and Telefonica.
Your tasks will include
- You will develop and design successful inbound marketing measures - from concept development to content creation and implementation.
- Active management of the company’s PR activities, including strategy development, agency management and relationship management with relevant press and trade publications
- Creation and maintenance of editorial and content plans, taking into account project objectives and target group tonality
- Editorial support of classic marketing measures, social media & mobile marketing measures (national and international) on social media platforms and in the social network presences and blogs
- Design of contributions (posts, editorial content, etc.) and publication
- The preparation and implementation of trade fairs or events together with the team are your responsibility.
There’s a match if…
…you have at least one year of professional experience following a degree in public relations, communications, media, journalism or equivalent education
…you have a very good ability to familiarise yourself with different topics and to research them comprehensively
… you have excellent writing skills, a confident, but flexible writing style, and a special affinity to marketing-, innovation- and advertising-related subjects
… you have very good knowledge of various social media networks
…technical and legal understanding of the possibilities of social media platforms
… you have strategic and analytical thinking skills as well as communication and organizational skills
…ideally, you have initial experience in B2B PR and are able to build and maintain relationships with relevant journalists and publications
That’s in it for you
You will collaborate with an experienced and enthusiastic team of experts with a lot of ideas, great and challenging clients and projects – and an awesome work environment with great colleagues and benefits. Berlin Mitte and Hackescher Markt are at your feet. We will tailor a package that’s just right for you.
We want to hire you!
OK, to be totally honest, we should qualify that statement: If you’re talented, hard working, smart, brave, innovative, humble, confident, nice and love working in a data driven industry, then we want to hire you.
Please submit your resume and brief motivation along with your portfolio and earliest start date to our REPLY Recruiters at firstname.lastname@example.org.