td is an innovation and marketing consultancy and part of the Reply Group. We take a data driven and execution oriented approach to drive organizational change through meaningful insights. In our Berlin, Munich and Beijing offices we are around 90 thinkers, developers, analysts, designers, consultants, visualizers, futurologists, data scientists and organizers. We are working on international data science projects for our clients such as Audi, Adidas, Coca-Cola, Miele, Telefonica and Volkswagen. For our team in Berlin and Munich we are looking for support across multiple projects.
Please indicate your preferred location.
In the midst of endless flows of data and information lies hidden value. And you are keen to find it. The tools for handling big data are probably advancing faster than any other technology. And you master them one by one. Data enable us to make smarter, more informed decisions and develop better products. And you want to be part of this. As a member of our Smart Data team you work closely with our Smart Data and Strategy teams. You ask and answer shrewd questions, face critical analysis with strategic foresight, and turn data into insights. You support our clients to transform their brands – based on smart data.
Your tasks will include
- Apply your skills in data mining, quantitative analysis, and the presentation of data, integrating and unifying data from various sources
- Consult on the selection of data sources and their usage, identify key performance indicators and give recommendations in meaningful presentations beyond numbers
- Collaborate closely with a wide range of international clients, understanding their business needs and challenges
- Model and visualize great amounts of commercial data and build tracking solutions to create statistical models of future behavior, market drivers, trends and growth potential
- Create insightful reports and interactive dashboards based on digital data sources (including web analytics, Buzz Tracking, CRM, Search)
- Work closely with our technical team to define functional specifications, create lively user stories, and to access and understand the tools and data sets for ongoing improvements of our software
There’s a match if…
… you hold an advanced degree in statistics, informatics, economics, behavioral or social science, psychology, mathematics or a related field
… this is not your first assignment. You have at least 1-2 years of relevant experience (data mining and analytics, data and insights digital agency, or a consultancy)
… you have strong data mining skills. Statistical analysis understanding is a plus
… you have a good understanding of business analysis techniques, a keen perception and a strong sense of responsibility
… you bring along a passion for all things digital
... ideally you have a strong understanding of Automotive industry
… you are fully fluent in English and German
…. you have some experience in working in an agile environment (we use Scrum)
… you are both an open minded and inspired individual and a team player
That’s in it for you
You will collaborate with experienced and enthusiastic team of experts with a lot of ideas, great and challenging clients and projects – and an awesome work environment in a great time with all imaginable digital nerd expertise. Berlin Mitte and Hackescher Markt are at your feet. We will tailor a package that’s just right for you.
We want to hire you!
OK, to be totally honest, we should qualify that statement: If you’re talented, hard working, smart, brave, innovative, humble, confident, nice and love working in a data driven industry, then we want to hire you.
To learn more about our approach to smart Data, read our blog post on From Big to smart Data – a rough guide to data-driven marketing.
Please submit your resume and brief motivation along with your portfolio and earliest start date to our REPLY Recruiters at email@example.com.