TD Reply is an innovation and marketing consultancy and part of the Reply Group. We take a data driven and execution-oriented approach to drive organizational change through meaningful insights. In our Berlin, Munich, and Beijing offices we are around 90 thinkers, developers, analysts, designers, consultants, visualizers, futurologists, data scientists and organizers. We are working on international data science projects for our clients such as Audi, Adidas, Coca-Cola, Miele, Telefonica, and BMW. For our team we are looking for a junior consultant in the field of data-driven trend and marketing research.
You have a passion for research, innovation and understanding consumer behaviour? You possess an innate curiosity and a keen eye for interesting trends and future developments? And you are keen to master data, analytics and tools for smarter and more informed decision making? Then take your chance and join our team of data-driven trend & marketing consultants. Whether performing market, consumer, or technology research, identifying latest trends, or preparing your findings – you will be fully involved in the trend and marketing research process using a wide range of state-of-the-art analytical techniques and tools. As a member of our Data Intelligence team, you ask and answer shrewd questions, face critical analysis with strategic foresight, and turn data into insights. You support our clients to transform their brands and future strategies – based on smart data.
Your tasks will include:
- Being a valuable part of our team, consisting of consultants, data scientists, innovators, design thinkers and trend and marketing researchers.
- Work with various digital data sources (Trend Sonar Tool, Google Search, Social Listening, etc.) to generate trend, market, and consumer insights.
- Systematically, continuous, and data-driven exploration, identification and analysis of market, technology, and consumer trends
- Trend and topic-specific data mining, integrating, and unifying of data from various sources for trend and market research and continuous trend monitoring
- Qualitative and quantitative deep dive analysis of consumer, trend, and market data, to derive meaningful insights on market dynamics and future trends
- Create insightful reports, content, and client presentations and collaborate closely with a wide range of international clients, understanding their business needs and challenges
- Support in conduction ideation workshops to develop new, trend-inspired product & service ideas, based on research results
There’s a match if…
… you hold an advanced degree in economics, behavioral or social science, psychology, statistics, or a related field, ideally with a focus on marketing
… this is not your first assignment. You have first relevant experience (marketing, consumer & trend research, data mining or analytics, data and insights digital agency, or a consultancy)
… you have a good understanding of business analysis techniques, a keen perception and strong sense of responsibility
… you possess a high affinity for future trends and like being up to date with the latest technological developments
… your analytical and creative thinking is underlined by an insatiable curiosity
… you are fluent in English and German and you can analyze, prepare, and present complex concepts in a clear and meaningful manner
... Knowledge of tools in the field of social listening (e.g. Brandwatch, Talkwalker), digital trend fore-sighting, or consumer interest analytics (e.g. Google Trends/Adwords) is a plus
That’s in it for you
You will collaborate with an experienced and enthusiastic team with a lot of ideas, challenging international clients and highly diverse projects helping you to grow on professional and personal level.
When you need a break, the panoramic view from our 10th floor will keep you busy playing “what’s that building over there?”. While you do that you can have yourself a coffee, or a drink. But most importantly, you will be part of a friendly work environment and a team that warmly welcomes you…until you challenge them to a kicker game. We will tailor a package that’s just right for you.
We want to hire you!
OK, to be totally honest, we should qualify that statement: If you’re talented, hardworking, smart, brave, innovative, humble, confident, nice and love working in a data driven industry, then we want to hire you.
To learn more about our approach to smart Data, read our blog post on From Big to smart Data – a rough guide to data-driven marketing.
Please submit your resume to our REPLY Recruiter here.