TD Reply is an innovation and marketing consultancy and part of the Reply Group. We take a data driven and execution-oriented approach to drive organizational change through meaningful insights. In our Berlin, Munich, and Beijing offices we are around 90 thinkers, developers, analysts, designers, consultants, visualizers, futurologists, data scientists and organizers. We are working on international data science projects for our clients such as Audi, Adidas, Coca-Cola, Miele, Telefonica, and BMW. For our team we are looking for a junior consultant in the field of data-driven trend and marketing research.
Because we believe in data and its power to drive inspiration and make better decisions, we continuously build and develop our own set of tools and analytical approaches, such as the trend research solution SONAR we initiated together with the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI). For more information have a look at https://trend-sonar.com/
Please indicate your preferred location.
You have a passion for research, innovation and understanding consumer behaviour? You possess an innate curiosity and a keen eye for interesting trends and future developments? And you are keen to master data, analytics and tools for smarter and more informed decision making? Then take your chance and join our team of data-driven trend & marketing consultants. Whether performing market, consumer, or technology research, identifying latest trends, or preparing your findings – you will be fully involved in the trend and marketing research process using a wide range of state-of-the-art analytical techniques and tools. As a member of our Data Intelligence team, you ask and answer shrewd questions, face critical analysis with strategic foresight, and turn data into insights. You support our clients to transform their brands and future strategies – based on smart data.
Your tasks will include:
- Being a valuable part of our team, consisting of consultants, data scientists, innovators, design thinkers and trend and marketing researchers.
- Work with various digital data sources (Trend Sonar Tool, Google Search, Social Listening, etc.) to generate trend, market, and consumer insights.
- Systematically, continuous, and data-driven exploration, identification and analysis of market, technology, and consumer trends
- Trend and topic-specific data mining, integrating, and unifying of data from various sources for trend and market research and continuous trend monitoring
- Qualitative and quantitative deep dive analysis of consumer, trend, and market data, to derive meaningful insights on market dynamics and future trends
- Create insightful reports, content, and client presentations
- Collaborate closely with a wide range of international clients, understanding their business needs and challenges
- Support in conduction ideation workshops to develop new, trend-inspired product & service ideas, based on research results
There’s a match if…
… you hold an advanced degree in future studies, economics, behavioral or social science, psychology, industrial engineering, statistics, or a related field, ideally with a focus on innovation management or marketing/future/trend research
… this is not your first assignment. You have at least 1-2 years of relevant experience (marketing, consumer & trend research, data mining or analytics, data and insights digital agency, or a consultancy)
… you have a good understanding of business analysis techniques, a keen perception and strong sense of responsibility
… you possess a high affinity for future trends and like being up to date with the latest technological developments
… you bring along a passion for all things digital
… your analytical and creative thinking is underlined by an insatiable curiosity
… you can analyze, prepare, and present complex concepts in a clear and meaningful manner
… you are fluent in English and German
… you are both an open minded and inspired individual and a team player
... Knowledge of tools in the field of social listening (e.g. Brandwatch, Talkwalker), digital trend fore-sighting, or consumer interest analytics (e.g. Google Trends/Adwords) is a plus.
That’s in it for you
You will collaborate with an experienced and enthusiastic team with a lot of ideas, great and challenging clients and highly diverse projects. Berlin Mitte and Hackescher Markt are at your feet. Be part of an awesome work environment and a team that warmly welcomes you. We will tailor a package that’s just right for you.
We want to hire you!
OK, to be totally honest, we should qualify that statement: If you’re talented, hardworking, smart, brave, innovative, humble, confident, nice and love working in a data driven industry, then we want to hire you.
To learn more about our approach to data-driven innovation, read Steffen’s blog post on our Innovation Understanding.
To learn more about our approach to smart Data, read our blog post on From Big to smart Data – a rough guide to data-driven marketing.
Please submit your resume to our REPLY Recruiter here.