TD Reply is an innovation and marketing consultancy and a part of the Reply Group. We take a data-driven and execution-oriented approach to drive organizational change through meaningful insights. In our Berlin and Beijing offices we are around 90 thinkers, developers, analysts, designers, consultants, visualizers, futurologists and organizers. We are working with international premium brands such as Adidas, BMW, Coca-Cola, Telefonica and Miele to optimize their marketing, sales and other functions, focused always on a growth mindset. For our team in Berlin we are looking for a french speaking intern in the field of Smart Data.
Data enables us to make smarter and better-informed decisions – if this statement hits home with you, please read on.
We want you to be part of our team if you like solving complex problems with your business and analytical acumen. We love diversity so your personal journey and unique way of thinking is important to us - be sure to tell us about this in your CV/cover letter. This position will give you the opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team of consultants, analysts, and data scientists who also love to have a good time while creating the future of tomorrow.
Your tasks will include:
- You work with various digital data sources (Geo-Location Data, Web-Analytics, Google Search, Buzz, etc.) as well as data from the areas of media and market research.
- In this position, you would also support our team with regular data preparation and processing tasks. You keep an eye on possible sources of error and take care of ensuring data quality and up-to-dateness.
- During your entire time, you will work closely with our consultants and on our data-driven insights platform.
- You will have the chance to work for premium FMCG, automotive and other international clients and will experience first-hand how state-of-the-art data-driven problem solving is practiced
There’s a match if you …
- are studying Data Analytics, Data Science, Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or a comparable field of study
- you are fluent in French and have strong interest in complex data sets and very good analytical skills
- are good at connecting the dots between your knowledge of the world and real-life business problems
- are an out-of-the-box thinker who doesn’t shy away from challenging problems
- have a basic knowledge of Excel; R/SQL/Python knowledge is a plus.
If you have little experience with the tools/technologies mentioned above, but believe that you are a fast learner, apply anyway and show us your unique way of problem solving. We prefer to hire smart individuals with a distinct personality; training you on the hard skills will be up to us. Thorough, accurate work with an eye for detail completes your profile.
What’s in it for you
You will collaborate with an experienced and enthusiastic team with a lot of ideas, challenging international clients and highly diverse projects. When you need a break, the panoramic view from our 10th floor will keep you busy playing “what’s that building over there?”. While you do that you can have yourself a coffee, or a beer (more on this during the interview). But most importantly, you will be part of a friendly work environment and a team that warmly welcomes you…until you challenge them to a kicker game.
We want to hire you!
OK, to be totally honest, we should qualify that statement: If you’re talented & hard working, have a desire to solve big problems with innovation and data, and are humble yet confident, then we want to hire you!
Please submit your resumeto our REPLY Recruiters here.