Who we are
TD Reply is an innovation and marketing consultancy and part of the Reply Group. We take a data-driven and execution-oriented approach to drive organizational change through meaningful insights. Our Berlin, Munich and Beijing offices count 90+ consultants, analysts, designers, thinkers, developers, visualizers, futurologists, data scientists and organizers. We are working on international data science projects for clients such as Adidas, BMW, Coca-Cola, Miele and Telefonica.
Our teams in Berlin and Munich are looking for support across multiple projects.
What we are looking for
You believe in the power of digital data.
You understand business needs and can translate them into data requirements and key performance indicators.
You are structured, precise and accurate.
Your tasks will include
• Identify KPIs around data usage and different sources
• Elaborate meaningful presentations for multiple internal and external stakeholders who are not just interested in crunching numbers.
• Give recommendations in meaningful presentations beyond numbers.
• Work with social listening and publishing tools as well as with web-analytics tools.
• Leverage your skills in the creation of qualitative and quantitative analyses.
• Create insightful reports and interactive dashboards based on an array of digital data sources.
• Collaborate with our software development and design teams in the creation of engaging user experiences and in the definition of functional specs meant to improve our product.
There’s a match if you…
… hold an advanced degree in business, economics, engineering, informatics, behavioral or social science, psychology or a related field.
... have 2+ years of relevant working experience and rejoice in the name of all things digital and data-driven marketing.
… have a good understanding of business analytics techniques, you are perceptive and have a strong sense of responsibility.
…are fluent in English.
…are an open minded inspiring individual and a team player
… have experience working in a digital agency, consultancy or major company (Automotive OEM, FMCG).
… have a solid understanding of the Automotive industry (optional).
What’s in it for you
You will collaborate with an experienced and enthusiastic team of experts and thinkers, on challenging client projects, in an awesome work environment filled with all imaginable digital nerd expertise. Berlin’s Mitte district and Hackescher Markt is where we work and play. We will tailor a package that’s just right for you.
We want to hire you!
OK, to be totally honest… We should qualify that statement: If you’re talented, hardworking, smart, brave, innovative, humble, confident, nice and love working in a data driven industry, then we want to hire you.
Please submit your resume and brief motivation with your portfolio and earliest start date to our REPLY Recruiters at email@example.com.