TD Reply is an innovation and marketing consultancy and is part of the Reply Group. We take data-driven and execution-oriented approaches to drive organizational changes through meaningful insights. In our Berlin, Munich, and Beijing offices, we are around 90 thinkers, developers, analysts, designers, consultants, visualizers, futurologists, and organizers. We are working with international premium brands such as Adidas, BMW, and Coca-Cola to optimize their marketing and sales strategies. For our team in Berlin, we are looking for supports across multiple projects.
We drive innovation in marketing and data science and believe that magic happens when data science meets imagination. Great brands, however, will to also create great business value by supporting a company’s actions. Together with our consultants, developers, and designers we help to build those products and drive the digital transformation of our clients. Therefore, we create data science solutions to predict the future of consumer behavior, to find the best media budget allocation, to guide brand management operations and to provide insights and management solutions on how to drive business. If you are also keen to shape the future of data driven management solutions and break down boundaries in marketing and data science, you are welcome in our data science team.
Your tasks will include
- Crunching and describing data sets and important consumer/customer insights on structured and unstructured data
- Working on algorithms for a variety of business problems (e.g. sales predictions, media mix allocation, effect modelling) by applying your knowledge in statistics and machine learning
- Enabling our clients to extract insights from multiple data streams that build bridges between companies and customers
- Creating reports and interactive dashboards based on digital data sources (including web analytics, buzz tracking, CRM, online search behavior) and have the key data at your fingertips
- Presenting your findings in front of our team of consultants as well as our clients in a clearly understandable manner
There is a match if…
- you hold a master’s degree or above in the quantitative fields (e.g., Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, or Economics) with at least 2+ years’ working experience
- you possess a deep understanding of statistical modelling, practical machine learning, and/or big data analytics
- your profile is completed by demonstrated skills in a relevant programming language such as Python and/or R
- you are familiar with basic cloud services such as Amazon Web Service, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure
- you are experienced in working on business related research problems to provide insights with high business impacts
- you have a good knowledge of effectively writing, presenting, and communicating analytic results to other teams
What’s in it for you?
You will collaborate with an experienced and enthusiastic team of experts with a lot of ideas, great clients and challenging projects. We also have an awesome work environment, filled with great people with every imaginable kind of digital expertise. We will tailor a package that’s just right for you.
ApplicationWe want to hire you!
OK, to be totally honest, we should qualify that statement: If you’re talented, hard working, smart, brave, innovative, humble, confident, nice and love working in a data driven industry, then we want to hire you.
Please submit your resume to our REPLY Recruiter here.