TD Reply is an innovation and marketing consultancy and part of the Reply Group. We take a data driven and execution oriented approach to drive organizational change through meaningful insights. In our Berlin and Beijing offices we are around 90 thinkers, developers, analysts, designers, consultants, visualizers, futurologists and organizers. We have productized our insights solution as “Pulse” for various of our clients, including Miele, FrieslandCampina, BMW, Volkswagen, Lufthansa, Postbank, Deutsche Bahn, L’Oreal, and Telefónica.
We drive innovation in marketing and data science and believe that magic happens when data science meets imagination. Great brands, however, will also create great business value by supporting a company’s actions. Together with our consultants, developers, and designers we help to build those products and drive the digital transformation of our clients. Therefore, we create data science solutions to predict the future of consumer behavior, to find the best media budget allocation, to guide brand management operations and to provide insights and management solutions on how to drive business. If you are also keen to shape the future of data driven management solutions and break down boundaries in marketing and data science, you are welcome in our data science team.
Your tasks will include
- Crunching and describing data sets containing important consumer/customer insights on structured and unstructured data.
- Analyze and extract valuable insights from various structured and unstructured data sources.
- Develop end-to-end machine learning projects in the context of sales forecasting, ROI optimization, customer segmentation and text analysis (among many more!).
- Contribute to the definition and design of data products in production systems.
- Communicate your results to different type of stakeholders.
- Promote the spirit of Data Science development.
There is a match if…
… you hold a Master’s Degree in Econometrics/Mathematics/Statistics/Engineering with at least 2 years’ working experience
… your profile is completed by demonstrated skills in a relevant programming language, e.g. R or Python
… you have a solid understanding of statistics and probability theory. Experience with Bayesian inference is a plus.
… you possess a deep understanding of practical machine learning application on real data
… you are confident in handling data from a variety of data sources (e.g. data bases, flat files, APIs) and enjoy wrangling messy and unstructured data.
… you are a team player who likes to share, discuss and work on ideas / tasks with your colleagues
What’s in it for you
- A startup atmosphere within an economically solid company right in the center of Berlin – with rooftop access and a stunning view
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours
- Work with a like-minded team
- Get an opportunity to try out new technologies
- Projects & clients that will make you feel proud to work for
We want to hire you!
OK, to be totally honest, we should qualify that statement: If you’re talented, hard working, smart, brave, innovative, humble, confident, nice and love working in a data driven industry, then we want to hire you.
Please submit your resume and brief motivation along with your portfolio and earliest start date to our REPLY Recruiters at firstname.lastname@example.org.