TD Reply is an innovation and marketing consultancy and part of the Reply Group. We take a data driven and execution oriented approach to drive organizational change through meaningful insights. In our Berlin and Beijing offices we are around 90 thinkers, developers, analysts, designers, consultants, visualizers, futurologists and organizers. We have productized our insights solution as “Pulse” for various of our clients, including Miele, FrieslandCampina, BMW, Volkswagen, Lufthansa, Postbank, Deutsche Bahn, L’Oreal, and Telefónica.
We drive innovation in marketing and data science and believe that magic happens when data science meets imagination. Great brands, however, will to also create great business value by supporting a company’s actions. Together with our consultants, developers, and designers we help to build those products and drive the digital transformation of our clients. Therefore, we create data science solutions to predict the future of consumer behavior, to find the best media budget allocation, to guide brand management operations and to provide insights and management solutions on how to drive business. If you are also keen to shape the future of data driven management solutions and break down boundaries in marketing and data science, you are welcome in our data science team.
Your tasks will include
- Implementing and maintaining production-level, robust data analytics scripts in R or Python
- Shape the technical infrastructure, testing, and monitoring
- Define and put into action development, quality assurance, and support processes
- Keep code quality high through pair programming, code reviews, code analytics
- Crunching and describing data sets containing important consumer/customer insights on structured and unstructured data
- Integrate against external API, databases, and our reporting platform
- Optimize performance of algorithms and script execution
- Promote the spirit of Data Science development
There is a match if…
… your profile is completed by demonstrated skills in a relevant programming language, e.g. R or Python, for a minimum of 3 years
… you have a solid understanding of coding techniques, robust code, and error handling
… you have worked with DBMS like MongoDB or Elasticsearch
… you have experience in connecting with external RESTful APIs
…. you possess a deep understanding of statistical modelling (particularly regression analysis and probability theory), practical machine learning and data mining
…. you hold a Master’s Degree in Econometrics/Mathematics/Statistics/Engineering with at least 2 years’ working experience
… you like working in an agile environment and being responsible for the technical design, implementation, maintenance, monitoring and automated testing of software
… you are a team player who likes to share, discuss and work on ideas / tasks with your colleagues
That’s in it for you
- A startup atmosphere within an economically solid company right in the center of Berlin – with rooftop access and a stunning view
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours
- Work with a like-minded team
- Get an opportunity to try out new technologies
- Projects & clients that will make you feel proud to work for
We want to hire you!
OK, to be totally honest, we should qualify that statement: If you’re talented, hard working, smart, brave, innovative, humble, confident, nice and love working in a data driven industry, then we want to hire you.
Please submit your resume to our REPLY Recruiter here.