TD Reply is an innovation and marketing consultancy and part of the Reply Group. We take a data-driven and execution oriented approach to drive organizational change through meaningful insights. In our Berlin, Munich and Beijing offices we are around 90 thinkers, developers, analysts, designers, consultants, visualizers, futurologists and organizers. We are working with international premium brands such as Adidas, BMW, Coca-Cola, Telefonica and Miele to optimize their marketing.
For our growing teams in Berlin and Munich we are looking for support across multiple projects.
Please indicate your preferred location.
We believe: The magic happens when analytics & logic meet imagination & intuition.
When vision is substantiated by data, and data powered by vision. And you know how to build bridges between both. You use them to understand the world better.
As both an analytical thinker and an idea person you are driven by great ideas and enthusiastic for current trends and discussions in this digital world. You are comfortable speaking out and standing up for your ideas.
Your tasks will include
- Develop substantiated and innovative customer-centric marketing strategies and concepts
- Work with fascinating data sets to uncover insights from data and translate them into recommendations, constantly finding a new angle to it that advances our projects and helps our clients
- Be an architect for brand and campaign performance measurement
- Translate insights into comprehensible argumentations and recommendations
- Develop customer-centric digital service ideas bringing analytical research and creativity together
- Bring your ideas to life through personas, customer journeys, insight frameworks, and scenarios
- Prepare convincing and purposeful documents: from research findings to pitch presentations and management reports as well as (co-)conduct workshops with our clients
There’s a match if you…
… like to jump into new projects with initiative and drive and you can listen, communicate and work with diverse group of people
… like to digest data & research to capture the pertinent points and play them back solving business challenges in a neat and compelling way
… have a professional work ethic & above all a willingness to learn and develop
… are fluent in English and German
… have 2-3 years of experience working in a digital agency, consultancy, OEM or FMCG.
… you have a solid understanding of the Automotive industry (optional)
That’s in it for you
You will collaborate with experienced and enthusiastic team of experts with a lot of ideas, great and challenging clients and projects – and an awesome work environment in a great time with all imaginable digital nerd expertise.
Be part of our team in Berlin or shape our growing satellite office in Munich!
We will tailor a package that’s just right for you.
We want to hire you!
OK, to be totally honest, we should qualify that statement: If you’re talented, hard working, smart, brave, innovative, humble, confident, nice and love working in a data driven industry, then we want to hire you.
Please submit your resume and brief motivation along with your portfolio and earliest start date to our REPLY Recruiters at email@example.com.