TD Reply is an innovation and marketing consultancy and part of the Reply Group. We take a data driven and execution oriented approach to drive organizational change through meaningful insights. In our Berlin and Beijing offices we are around 90 thinkers, developers, analysts, designers, consultants, visualizers, futurologists, data scientists and organizers. We are working on international data science projects for our clients such as Audi, Adidas, Coca-Cola, Miele, Telefonica and Volkswagen. For our team in Berlin we are looking for support across multiple projects.
We believe: The magic happens when analytics & logic meet imagination & intuition. When vision is substantiated by data, and data powered by vision. And you know how to build bridges between both. You use them to understand the world better.
As both a thinker and an ideas person you are driven by great ideas and enthusiastic for current trends and discussions in this digital world. You are comfortable speaking out and standing up for your ideas.
We are looking for you to grow our data-driven creativity team.
As creative strategist you will
- Develop substantiated and fascinating digital strategies and concepts
- Plan and create data-driven briefings
- Be an inspiring sparring partner and mover & shaker for our data intelligence and marketing teams – and our clients
- Analyze and evaluate trends and developments in the digital sphere, markets, technologies and (international) audiences – along with the challenges, opportunities and potential activities that arise for companies
- Prepare and (co-)conduct workshops with our clients
- Bring your ideas to life through personas, customer journeys, insight frameworks, and scenarios
- Prepare convincing and purposeful documents: from research findings to pitch presentations and management reports
There’s a match if…
… constantly think outside the box and connect the dots
… you like to jump into new projects with initiative and drive
… you are able to listen, communicate and work with tons of other people
… like to digest data & research to capture the pertinent points and play them back in a neat and compelling way
… you have 2-3 years of relevant experience – as planner, strategist, creative and/or researcher
… (Ideally) first experience with e.g. Brandwatch, Google Analytics or Creative Suit
… you have a sound understanding of the latest digital innovations and what they mean for marketing and our society
… you have a passion for digital communication, technology, devices and data
… you have a professional work ethic & above all a willingness to learn and develop
That’s in it for you
You will collaborate with experienced and enthusiastic team of experts with a lot of ideas, great and challenging clients and projects – and an awesome work environment in a great time with all imaginable digital nerd expertise. Berlin Mitte and Hackescher Markt are at your feet. We will tailor a package that’s just right for you.
We want to hire you!
OK, to be totally honest, we should qualify that statement: If you’re talented, hard working, smart, brave, innovative, humble, confident, nice and love working in a data driven industry, then we want to hire you.
Please submit your resume and brief motivation along with your portfolio and earliest start date to our REPLY Recruiters at email@example.com.