TD Reply is an innovation and marketing consultancy and part of the Reply Group. We take a data-driven and execution-oriented approach to drive organizational change through meaningful insights. In our Berlin, Munich and Beijing offices we are around 90 thinkers, management consultants, analysts, developers, designers, visualizers, futurologists and organizers. We are working with international premium brands such as Adidas, BMW, Coca-Cola and Telefonica to optimize their marketing.
For our growing team we are looking for support across multiple projects.
We believe: The magic happens when analytics & logic meet imagination & intuition.
When vision is substantiated by data, and data powered by vision. And you know how to build bridges between both. You use them to understand the world better.
As both an analytical thinker and an idea person you are driven by great ideas and enthusiastic for current trends and discussions in this digital world. You are comfortable speaking out and standing up for your ideas in front of internal and external stakeholders.
Your tasks will include
- Collect and analyze information from various data sources to create new insights and knowledge
- Translate data insights into actionable and impactful recommendations, constantly finding a new angle to it that advances our projects and helps our clients
- Identify trends which will shape the future business opportunities for our clients
- Support the development of cutting-edge brand and campaign performance measurements
- Develop and optimize sales strategies based on advanced analytics results
- Engage with clients to understand their needs and strategic requirements and to meet their expectations from start to finish
- Proactively propose solution scenarios and next steps to translate a vision into an action plan
There’s a match if you...
… have a professional work ethic & above all a willingness to learn and develop
… enjoy digesting data & research
… are always striving for excellence in performance and work output
… like to jump into new projects with initiative (both digitally and physically)
… have good communication and problem-solving skills
… are an out-of-the-box thinker who doesn’t shy away from challenging problems
… enjoy building client relationships with empathy and proactivity
… are fluent in German and English
… have first experience with digital marketing and data analysis
... experience in automotive, fmcg and telco is a plus
… have 2 years+ work experience
That’s in it for you
You will collaborate with an experienced and enthusiastic team with a lot of ideas, challenging international clients and highly diverse projects helping you to grow on professional and personal level.
When you need a break, the panoramic view from our 10th floor will keep you busy playing “what’s that building over there?”. While you do that you can have yourself a coffee, or a drink. But most importantly, you will be part of a friendly work environment and a team that warmly welcomes you…until you challenge them to a kicker game. We will tailor a package that’s just right for you.
We want to hire you!
OK, to be totally honest, we should qualify that statement: If you’re talented, hard-working, smart, brave, innovative, humble, confident, nice and love working in a data-driven industry, then we want to hire you.
Please submit your resume to our REPLY Recruiter here.