TD Reply is an innovation and marketing consultancy and part of the Reply Group. We take a data-driven and execution-oriented approach to drive organizational change through meaningful insights. In our Berlin, Munich and Beijing offices we are around 90 thinkers, management consultants, analysts, developers, designers, visualizers, futurologists and organizers. We are working with international premium brands such as Adidas, BMW, Coca-Cola and Telefonica to optimize their marketing.
For our growing team we are looking for support across multiple projects.
We believe: The magic happens when analytics & logic meet imagination & intuition.
When vision is substantiated by data, and data powered by vision. And you know how to build bridges between both. You use them to understand the world better.
As both an analytical thinker and a creative mind you are driven by great ideas and enthusiastic for current trends and discussions in a digital world. You are comfortable speaking out and standing up for your ideas in front of internal and external stakeholders. You are passionate about branding, campaigns and creating business impact through data and marketing across digital and traditional channels.
Your tasks will include
- Leveraging data-driven insights to uncover consumer insights, support brand development and optimize communications
- Guide strategy development with a particular focus digitization and data-driven business
- Define KPIs for marketing campaigns of leading global brands
- Create reports and insights for operational stakeholders and senior leadership
- Communicate your findings and convey meaningful and impactful recommendations
- Support the conceptual development of online dashboards and other digital tools
- Engage with clients to understand their needs and strategic requirements and to meet their expectations from start to finish
There’s a match if you...
…have relevant experience (3+ years) in evaluating and managing brands and/or cross-channel campaigns for blue-chip companies
…are passionate about brands & marketing
…are able to link digital data to overall business impact, even if a company’s sales are still generated largely offline (e.g. CPG or Automotive industries)
…are familiar with social listening, web analytics and/or paid media data
… have a professional work ethic & above all a willingness to learn and develop
… enjoy building client relationships with empathy and proactivity
... experience in the FMCG/CPG industry is a plus
… previous experience with digital dashboard solutions, especially Power BI, is also a plus (but not mandatory)
We want to hire you!
OK, to be totally honest, we should qualify that statement: If you’re talented, hard-working, smart, brave, innovative, humble, confident, nice and love working in a data-driven industry, then we want to hire you.
Please submit your resume to our REPLY Recruiter here.