TD Reply is an innovation and marketing consultancy and part of the Reply Group. We take a data driven and execution oriented approach to drive organizational change through meaningful insights. In our Berlin and Beijing offices we are around 90 thinkers, developers, analysts, designers, consultants, visualizers, futurologists and organizers. We have customized our Smart Data solution for various of our clients, including Coca Cola, BMW, MINI, Adidas, E-Plus/Telefónica, L’Oréal, FrieslandCampina, Hyundai and AkzoNobel.
You see programming as an art and like to focus on important tasks that challenge your creativity. That is why you want to get rid of repetitious work through automation. DevOps and Continuous Integration are not just buzzwords, but paradigms that you embrace. And you bring a healthy amount of pragmatism since you know that each situation might need to be handled differently.
Your tasks will include:
- building sophisticated analytics tools which consume and process huge sets of data points on a daily basis
- develop frameworks to solve the problems we are facing in big data processing, data warehousing and data visualization technical architecture, development / deployment processes, etc.
- implement solutions based on Ruby, Python, MongoDB and Elasticsearch
- keep our code quality high by using concepts like TDD and unit testing
- roll out solutions on cloud, e.g. AWS, leveraging their existing services
- manage our infrastructure for delivering client services
- promote the spirit of good coding practices, agile development, and create awareness for it
- enable connectivity for our services to external data sources, e.g. via ETL/ELT pipelines
There’s a match if:
- You have solid experience (3+ years) in developing applications with Ruby
- You have worked with No-SQL databases like MongoDB or Elasticsearch
- You know your way around Linux-based operating systems and you are familiar with AWS ecosystems
- You know API development, database query optimization, performance testing
- You prefer a test-driven development approach
- You are always eager to look into new technologies, like working in an agile environment and being responsible for the technical design and implementation of solutions
- You are a team player who likes to share, discuss and work on ideas / tasks with your colleagues
- You speak English (German is a big plus)
That’s in it for you:
- A startup atmosphere within an economically solid company right in the center of Berlin – with rooftop access and a stunning view
- Software product development on a high level with challenging tasks
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours
- A competitive salary, plus: we pay for further education like conferences
- Work with a like-minded team
- Get an opportunity to try out new technologies
- Products, projects & clients that will make you feel proud to work for
We want to hire you!
OK, to be totally honest, we should qualify that statement: If you’re talented, hard working, smart, brave, innovative, humble, confident, nice and love working in a data driven industry, then we want to hire you.
Please submit your resume to our REPLY Recruiter here.